Book a PC
Reserving a library computer
There are no charges to use the People's Network (apart from printing - see Fees & Charges). To book your computer you’ll need your library card number and your PIN, and to follow these steps:
- Go to the site to book a computer
- In the Login box enter your whole library card number (without spaces) starting with 24102
- Enter your pincode (PIN). If you don't know this number, ask staff for help next time you visit the library
- Select in the on-screen Login button
Making a reservation
- Select ‘Find free slots’ - selecting this option will allow you to choose the library, date and time you want to check on
- Select 'Search' will then give you a list of of available slots within the conditions you have entered
- Select the line you want, which takes you another screen where you can click 'Create' to confirm the booking
- Alternatively, you can select 'Reservations', then choose the library and computer group
This will take you to a grid, where you can select the computer and time you want, if it is available. You must then select 'Create' to create the booking. (You also check a different date, by using the calendar in the upper left of the window).
Please note: Reservations end 15 minutes before the library closes.