St Bernard’s Hospital Library
The hospital library runs a service to in-patients and day patients. It has a large stock of fiction and non-fiction books, with a special collection of books on mental health topics. We also have ethnic books in Hindi, Punjabi, Urdu, Gujarati, Arabic and some Somali books. We provide a book trolley service round the wards for patients unable to visit.
Patient's Library, St Bernard's Hospital, Uxbridge Road, Southall UB1 3EU
Tel: 020 8354 8518
Contact: Dhiraj Bangar
Open: Mon 9.30am - 12.30pm & 1.30 - 4.30pm; Tue 9.30am - 12.30pm; Wed 9.30am - 12.30pm & 1.30 - 4.30pm; Thu 9.30am - 12.30pm; Fri: 9.30am - 12.30pm - 1.30 - 4.00pm.
- Book trolley rounds to wards
- Computer for patient's use
- Ethnic stock in Hindi, Punjabi, Urdu, Gujarati, Arabic and some Somali books
- Specialist stock on mental health topics
- Weekly visits to the Limes
Bus: 207, 83