Southall Library (Dominion Centre & Library)
Southall Library has recently relocated to the newly refurbished Dominion Centre. The library has an extensive selection of books in Gujarati, Hindi, Punjabi, Urdu, Tamil and Somali. We have dual language books for children, and a selection of audio visual material in English and Asian languages. There is a separate study area via the King Street entrance with a variety of Asian language newspapers, magazines, and local community information. WiFi is available throughout the library and study area. There is a separate learning centre on the first floor. The Martinware collection is available during library opening hours in the improved exhibition room. Further information available from Southall Library.
Dominion Centre & Library, 112 The Green, Southall, Middlesex,UB2 4BQ
Tel: 0203 700 1059
Mon 9am-5pm, Tue 9am-8pm, Wed & Thu 9am-7pm*, Fri 9am-5pm, Sat 10am-5pm, Sun 1-4pm.
*Extended opening hours for the exam study period; throughout April, May and June the library will be open on Wednesday and Thursday until 8pm.
- Audio books
- Baby bounce and rhyme
- Books fiction and non-fiction
- Books in selected community languages: Gujarati, Hindi, Punjabi, Urdu, Tamil & Somali
- Computers for public access
- Computer help will be available every Tuesday 10am - 2pm
- Newspapers and periodicals
- Toddler's storytime
- Self-service terminals
- Learning centre
- Martinware collection
- Disabled toilet
- Customer lift to first floor
- Disabled access to the ground floor.
- Ramp access. Customer lift.
Bus: 105, 120, 195, 482, E5, H32
Train: Southall mainline station