Northfields Library provides a modern welcoming community library with full disabled access. We have a comfortable seating area with newspapers and you'll find all our best books here too. The library provides popular adult fiction and non-fiction, books in large print, and a small study area. There is a bright inviting children's area as well as books for teenagers and young people.
Northfield Avenue, Ealing, London W5 4UA.
Tel: 0203 700 1082
Open: Mon closed; Tue 9am-5pm; Wed closed; Thu & Fri 9am-5pm; Sat 10am-5pm; Sun closed.
- Audio books
- Books fiction and non-fiction
- Books large print
- Children's section
- Computers for public access
- GCSE and A-Level study book
- Reading group (first Tuesday of the month, 2:00 - 3:00pm)
- Toddler's storytime
- Public toilets and baby changing facilities
- Reading area
- Study area
Ramped access at front and back. Entrance doors are automatic.
Tube: Northfields Tube Station
Bus: E3, E2.