Greenford Library is on Oldfield Lane South, next door to Ravenor Park and easily accessible from Greenford Broadway shopping area. The library includes dedicated areas for children and teenagers, a quiet area for study and an ICT suite that can be used for classes and courses. The library boasts attractive modern furniture and shelving and large roof lights letting plenty of natural light in.
Oldfield Lane South, Greenford, Middlesex UB6 9LG
Tel: 0203 700 1062
Mon closed; Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri 9am-5pm, Sat 10am-5pm, Sun closed.
- Audio books
- Baby bounce and rhyme
- Books fiction and non-fiction
- Books in selected community languages
- Computers for public access
- DVDs (including Asian languages)
- Magazines and newspapers (including Asian languages)
- Ordnance survey map collection
- Reading group
- Toddler's storytime
Ramped access at front door and automated inner door.
Tube/train: Greenford Station, Central line.
Bus: E6, E7, E9, E10, 282